Limestone Medical Center is now hiring a full time experienced lab phlebotomist certified through ASCP or AMT or high school diploma. Must be able to work Monday - Friday plus some holidays and weekends. Must be willing to draw patients in lab, local nursing homes, as well as work as a team member completing paperwork or helping with tasks in the lab. One year in a medical laboratory experience preferred. We offer a competitive benefit package and pride ourselves in our commitment to providing the best services for our community.
Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
- Personal Job-Related Skills: Ability to learn technical procedures involved in laboratory testing.
- Licensure, Registry or Certification: Registered Phlebotomist ASCP, AMT.
- Prior Work Experience: One year experience in a medical setting preferred.
- Technical Training: None required.
- Physical and Mental Requirements: Duties of the position require moderate periods of sitting and standing, lifting up to 30 pounds. Must be able to hear equipment alarms and have vision to read labeling, instructions and to conduct tests. The ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.