Limestone Medical Center Endoscopy is looking for a CRNA to join our team PRN. This is a low volume position that would be great for someone looking to slow down but isn't ready to fully retire.
1.Holds current state licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Texas, and complies with any applicable state statutory or regulatory requirements concerning advanced practice registered nursing.
2.Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor.
3.Complies with one of the following requirements regarding certification eligibility, initial certification, or recertification:
a. Is currently certified by the Council on Certification of Nurses Anesthetists or its predecessor; or
b. Is currently recertified by the Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists.
5.Demonstrates current competency in the clinical responsibilities for which the candidate is applying.
· Pre-anesthesia assessment
· Requesting laboratory/diagnostic studies
· Pre-anesthetic medication
· Sedation techniques
· Moderate Anesthesia Administration
· Cardiopulmonary resuscitation management
· Invasive and noninvasive monitoring
· Airway management techniques
· Mechanical ventilation/oxygen therapy
· Fluid, electrolyte, acid-base management
· Peripheral intravenous/arterial catheter placement
· Central venous catheter placement
· Post anesthesia care/discharge