2 Full Time job openings in the Dietary (Food Service) Department.
12:00 pm to 8:30 pm shift opening.
JOB SUMMARY: Prepares nutritional food for hospital patients, employees and visitors. Suggests menu items and assists in the requisition of food and supplies. Operates and maintains kitchen equipment.
OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Class II.
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Personal Job-Related Skills: Ability to read and write.
- Licensure, Registry or Certification: None required.
- Prior Work Experience: One year of previous institutional food preparation preferred.
- Technical Training: None required.
- Physical and Mental Requirements: Duties of the position require extended periods of walking and standing. Some bending, stooping and reaching for food items and equipment. Pushing and pulling of food carts and lifting up to 50 pounds. The ability to comprehend and follow written or verbal instructions and directions.