Public Wireless Internet Policy
Limestone Medical Center
Public Wireless Internet Policy.
This service is free of charge and subject to the terms and conditions of use as follows:
Limitations & Disclaimers
- Wireless access is provided as a public service free of charge on an as-is basis with no guarantee and no warranty. Limestone Medical Center’s Wireless network is subject to periodic maintenance and unforeseen downtime.
- Information passing through Limestone Medical Center's wireless access is not secured and could be monitored, captured, or altered by others. There are risks involved with connecting to a public wireless connection, such as possible viruses, malware, loss of data, possible hacking/snooping by others connected, possible hardware/software failure. It is your sole responsibility to protect your information from all risks associated with using the Internet, including any damage, loss, or theft that may occur as a result of your use of Limestone Medical Center's wireless access.
- All Wi-Fi users should have up-to-date antivirus software installed on their computers.
- The laptop owner is responsible for setting up their equipment to access the Limestone Medical Center Wireless network. Hospital staff is not permitted to handle your laptop or peripheral equipment. Hospital staff is not allowed to configure patrons’ laptops, nor can they provide more than general assistance in getting connected to the wireless network.
- Limestone Medical Center assumes no responsibility for the safety of equipment; users must keep their equipment with them at all times.
- In using this free Internet access, you agree and hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless, Limestone Medical Center, its officers and employees, and any affiliate, from any damage that may result from your use of this wireless access.
- While using this wireless access, you acknowledge that you are subject to, and agree to abide by all laws, and all rules and regulations of the South Limestone Hospital District, the State of Texas, and the federal government that is applicable to Internet use.
- At its sole discretion, Limestone Medical may terminate this public service at anytime without prior notice.
- Printing is not available via the wireless connection at this time. If the user desires to print, the file can be saved to a flash/thumb drive or emailed to themselves for printing at home.
- Laptop owners may not hold Limestone Medical Center Liable for their personal equipment due to electrical surge, brownout, blackout or any other damages due to faulty wiring and/or electrical problems.
- If you do not agree to the above terms, please disable your wireless connection or turn off your computer.